Follow the group on fb and connect with other mamaz accepting the get fit and organized challenges!

This Blog currently has over 20 Healthy Habit Challenges to get you back on track!!

  • This Blog currently has over 20 Healthy Habit Challenges to get you back on track!!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Challenge! Eat some fresh organic veggies everyday!

From what I've read looking through vegetarian nutrition information, it is always a good idea to add some raw veggies to your daily diet.  They are the most nutrient rich-as long as they are fresh and are perfectly absorbed into your body naturally!

I use to make myself a chopped salad everyday for lunch, but with hormonal cravings and keeping up with a new baby, I definitely dropped that habit.  I am challenging YOU and myself to have a fresh raw salad 2-3 times per week.  Here is my super nutritious-eat what you want for dinner because you fulfilled your healthy quota for the day-salad recipe:

Fresh Greens
3 different raw, organic veggies
nuts and/or seeds
Protein (meat, beans, quinoa, couscous)
Healthy Fat (Olive Oil, Avocado)

It really helps if you chop up all of your ingredients and place in separate containers for the week than each afternoon toss the salad together quickly and enjoy!

Feel good about your day and do your body some good-try a fresh salad a few times per week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment