Follow the group on fb and connect with other mamaz accepting the get fit and organized challenges!

This Blog currently has over 20 Healthy Habit Challenges to get you back on track!!

  • This Blog currently has over 20 Healthy Habit Challenges to get you back on track!!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Recipes for Next Week

Recipes for this week are based off my new subscription to Suburban Organics.  I am disappointed I have to wait until thursday to make it since I get my delivery on wednesday:(  I usually cook Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday and Thursdays night since we work on the weekends.  I am going to give myself until next wednesday (when I get my next delivery) to make these meals since it is too hard for me to cook Friday and Saturday nights.  If you try out a recipe and have some tips or love it or hate it, please let us mamas know by commenting on the recipe:)

Sesame Broccoli Noodle Salad
We love our stir fry's with chinese egg noodles.  They are so light and filling!!  This looked like a great recipe to try out with my broccoli and red bell pepper.


Bok Choy with Celery and Mushrooms over "sticky" Brown Rice
This recipe looks super yum-O and has some great nutrients in the leafy greens.  To make it even healthier I am serving it over brown rice.  According to Alicia Silverstone-author of the kind diet (and star in one of my fav movies-clueless) "Brown Rice will change your life"!!  It doesn't weigh you down and is so good for you!  To make it sticky (and easier for little hands to grab or pick up with a spoon) just cover the cooked rice with a wet paper towel for 10 minutes:)

White Bean Soup
This soup has so many of Teddy's favorites and uses a lot of my organic produce basket!

Deceptively Delicious Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Right from Jessica Seinfelds book, the cookies look so good and Teddy won't even get a chance to smash the banana all over since it is hidden with a zucchini throughout the cookies 8-)

grocery list for this weeks recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment